25 Saves Lives

Putt for Prevention

Can you get a hole in one for Breast Cancer UK?

Take on our 25-foot putt challenge to raise much needed funds to support our work as part of our 25 Saves Lives campaign this October.

Why 25?

Over 25% of breast cancer cases are preventable. And keeping fit can help reduce your risk of getting it by around 20%.

Jordan Spieth did a one-handed 25-foot putt at the Farmers Insurance Open

Kim Sei-young made 25-foot birdie putt to win LPGA tournament last season.

It’s time to channel your inner Pro and get a hole in one this October for Breast Cancer UK.

How to take part

  1. Choose the hole at which to complete the challenge
  2. Measure a 25 foot distance for the hole, this could be done using footsteps as 10 average footsteps are equivalent to 25 feet.
  3. Challenge your fellow golfers to tee off and get a hole in one from 25 feet
  4. Ask everyone who takes part to make a donation of £5, £25 or £250 😍…
  5. Announce the winner – the golfer who gets a hole in one or succeeds in getting the ball in hole in the fewest shots (or gets the ball the closest to the hole) – if there is a tie, you’ll have to do a shoot off!
  6. The winner or the club receives 25% of the total fund and the remaining 75% is donated to Breast Cancer UK.

 

If you are interested in taking on the Putt for Prevention Challenge and would like further information please email info@breastcanceruk.org.uk or call us in 0845 680 1322.

A donation of just £10 can help us reach out to new mums with educational information and guidance on how they can protect the future health of their children.

Donate £10

A donation of £25 can help provide a Breast Cancer Prevention kit to help our Ambassadors deliver talks, providing healthy lifestyle advice and practical tips that can help people reduce their risk of breast cancer.

Donate £25

Your donation of £100 can help train one of our PhD students, who work on vital research which aims to understand the causes of breast cancer and identify risk factors.

Donate £100

Just want to help in some way? donate an amount that feels right for you

Start Your Donation

Donate Now

Make a Donation

Share:

My One Time Donation

I want to make a one time donation of

Thank you. You’re just a few steps away from completing your donation.

+25% with Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your gift can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you.

This means that your donation of £100.00 could be worth an extra £25.00 to us, and it doesn't cost you a penny!

My Monthly Donation

I want to make a monthly donation of

Thank you. You’re just a few steps away from completing your donation.

+25% with Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your gift can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you.

This means that your donation of £100.00 could be worth an extra £25.00 to us, and it doesn't cost you a penny!

One Time Donation Monthly Donation
Make a donation with Gift Aid

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the Breast Cancer UK from the tax that I pay for the current tax year. If I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Breast Cancer UK will reclaim 25p in tax back for every £1 I donate.

Your payment details

Donation Allocation (Optional)

Additional Comments (Optional)

Stay in Touch

We’d love to keep you posted on how your support can make a difference to Breast Cancer UK and the exciting ways you can support us in the future.

Please tick if you’re happy to receive information from us by:

By completing an online donation, your data will be handled in accordance with the Breast Cancer UK’s privacy policy, and the privacy policy of our payment processing supplier BBMS (a Blackbaud company).

Thank You Wall

If you donate over £50, as a way of saying thank you for your donation, we would like to feature your donation on our virtual thank you wall on our website.

Donations will only feature on the wall for up to two months depending on the level of donations we receive.

You must fill out all required fields before paying.

Processing...

Need help making your donation?

If you need help to make a donation or have any questions about making one, please contact us…

Call 08456801322