BLOG: 15 ways you can support #GetYourFrockOn!
Published 27 Oct 2017
Ok so you want to get involved but not quite sure what to do, fear not, we’ve pulled together some inspirational tips to get you started.
Remember the more fun you have the more you could raise!
- Dress to impress and host a super sleek ‘frocktail’ party or black tie event. Charge for entry or ask guests to make a donation. Add an auction or a raffle and watch the donations roll in.
- Grab your mates and give that prom dress a second airing with a 90s prom night right in the middle of your kitchen. Did somebody say dance off!
- Frockswap! Take the chance to hold a friends night in, bring your most glamorous clothes and dress up and catwalk in the comfort of your own home. Just remember to take those selfies, donate and share!
- Always wanted to dust down your wedding gown? Now’s the chance to revive it, wear it and raise funds for animal free breast cancer research! #getyourweddingfrockon.
- Hold a cruelty and toxic free beauty evening and gather together your friends for an evening of fun, DIY beauty treats and fashion - all safe in the knowledge none of it’s tested on animals and it’s all free from harmful chemicals. Request a Pamper For Prevention kit >
- Hold a ‘Wear your Frock to Work’ day and give a donation – we suggest £2-£5. Dust off your finest ballgown, tux or get that wedding dress back out of its box for a second day of fun. Slip into your hottest dress or finest finery and raise funds over that water cooler.
- Get your ‘Boss in a Frock’. Find a selection of bad taste dresses for your boss to wear, set a fundraising target and when you hit it, get your ‘Boss in a Frock’ - you could live stream the big reveal and raise even more!
- Pets Win Prizes! Download our lovely gallery of animal companions donated by some of our supporters. Pick your favourite and maybe you can be a winner! Download the game >
- Bring your furry friend to work and pay an extra £2. After all, it’s proven, bringing your dog to work improves productivity!
- Organise a bake sale, ask people for donations and check out our yummy vegan recipes at www.getyourfrockon.org
- No frock? No problem! In a sea of pink, we want you to stand out, so wear your best blue or orange outfits and show that you’re funding animal free breast cancer research.
- Getting Wiggy with It – pick your colour, blue or orange and style it out with the most outrageous wig.
- For the more adventurous! Doing a run, challenge event, walk or cycle ride during October? Why not Get Your Frock On! and raise more funds to prevent breast cancer.
- Take a selfie - Don your best frock, take a selfie, share with us @yourfrockon and tag all your friends. #getyourfrockon.
- Dressing up not your thing – you can still help us reach our target you can simply donate via our online form or donate by text: just text WEAR22 followed by the amount (£5/£10/£50) to 70070.
So #GetYourfrockOn and let’s be extraordinary together!